New Member: AggieFireFighter

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by AggieFirefighter, Sep 7, 2009.

1. New Member: AggieFireFighter

Name: Beau Beaty
    PSN: McNiggins86
    Email: trojan86beau@gmail.com
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Work a shift rotation so it is never the same, but I am available 2 out of 3 evenings.
    Favorite Teams: Texas A&M. Distant seconds: Clemson, VA Tech, Auburn, TCU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Was looking for a OD to join on Operation Sports and saw a poster mention Tradition, so I am giving it a look.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? No. Long time NCAA offline dynasty player, never got into the online part of it because I was always around all of my friends in college. Now I moved off on my own and don't have anybody to play with.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since Tecmo Super Bowl. Owned every version of NCAA since '99. Like I said though, never really got into the online part of it until now.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Very realistic. I hate cheesing, like to keep stats to a believable number, and always try to play like it was real life.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think that is fantastic. I hate playing against immature kids that don't care anything about realism. The type of ball you guys claim to play is exactly what I am looking for.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. And no.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am an Aggie, class of '08. I am a certified Firefighter/EMT, and am going to Paramedic school right now in Dallas. When I am done with that, I hope to work for Dallas Fire-Rescue. My first love is baseball, but college football is definitely my second. I love the atmosphere of college football, especially at Kyle Field. If you want to know anything else about me, just ask.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have glanced at them, and I honestly don't have a preference. As long as I am part of an OD that is active and fun, that is all that matters.

2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

geidiron gladiators TAMU is free so if your intrested msg our commish...we are in championship week for year 1already so

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

ye come on over to gridiron arkansas would like to shw texas am what the near future is goin to look like in dallas....lol

welcome to TF

4. Ok cool, I PMed the commish. Btw Hog, don't be so sure about that game in Arlington. We looked damn good against UNM on Saturday.

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

lol all in good fun ...i wish the aggies good luck except for when they play us lol

6. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Aggie, I believe the post you read about was from cimmy24. He is looking for some good active sim users in his Orange Rush thread. Contact him as well.

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TF Beau. Oddly enough HackGolfer (PS3 League Manager ) and myself (Admin) are both Texas A&M Class of '08. Glad to have you here.

8. Hey that's pretty cool, Drifter. Do either of you guys post on TexAgs?

9. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I hate most of TexAgs. The nerdery and the recruiting section is really all that I look at. Hack might wonder over there from time to time, though.

10. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Always happy to see another fellow Aggie on the boards here! Especially another member of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2008..

I get on TexAgs occassionally.. Dont have a username setup over there so I have never posted.. I'm with Drifter on this one about prefering reliable information on the Ags.. Some guys on there really have no business adding their 2 cents..

11. I hardly ever read the football board over there, but I spend a lot of time there reading the other boards. It is some good entertainment. Anyway, nice to see you guys over here. I will try to represent A&M well in Gridiron Gladiators.

12. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Yeah my favorite thread thus far was the Fark-Off thread with the photoshopped pictures.. Tried to start one here but couldn't get enough guys with photoshop to jump on it..

And good luck with your season in Gridiron Gladiators!