Approved New Member: Air Kev

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Air Kev, Jun 28, 2016.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Air Kev

Air Kev Walk On

Name: Kevin
    Gamertag/PSN: The Air Kev
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: I have a full-time job during normal business hours. I am able to play Monday through Friday nights and weekends work great as well.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    On the EA Forums

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Yes, I have been in a few Online Madden Leagues including an adults only league (OBA)

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I have been playing videogames for about 23 years and I have been playing online computer games and on Xbox Live for about 15 years.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Competitive, friendly, and flexible

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I am 28 and fit in with this age group. I have found that a good, competitive Madden league takes my hobby and enjoyment of videogames to a new level.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I live and work in New York City. I was in a good Madden league last year (I made the most of Calvin Johnson and the Lions) until members lost interest and would love to find a stable, mature league for M17. I don't play the same variety of games as I did when I was younger and focus on Madden and NBA 2k in my free time.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I am an active, flexible, friendly, and competitive Madden player and I think I would fit in great with TSO as it seems to be a mature group of players.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I want a Madden league that is active and mature.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I would finish the game and then let the league admins know about the rule breach. I am not one to freak out about things like this but want to help maintain the integrity of the league.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    The Madden 17 Hard at Work league

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. Air Kev

Air Kev Walk On

Hi, just wanted to follow up as I would like to join the Madden 17 league. Thanks

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Got you approved man. Welcome to TSO.