New Member- AirMiles

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Booch, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Booch

Booch Guest

New Member- AirMiles

Name:Miles Buchanan

Gamertag/PSN PS3 - Travel1stclass

Email:airmiles1@mac.com

AIM: airmiles1@mac.com

Time Zone: EST

General Availability:
    depends of work schedule / could be days or nights or both depending on the time of month

Favorite Teams:
    Toronto guy - Blue Jays / Raptors / Leafs plus the Steelers

How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? -
    I've been part of the Online community for 3 years but have been playing video games forever (check my age again). Online leagues have been Madden leagues and also NHL leagues. Still love the sports games and I'm honestly a baseball junkie and think It would be great to be involved in an organized baseball league such as this.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Playing since 1993 - Online for the last 3 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    - Sportsmanlike - true to the real nature of the game - sometimes competitive

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? -
    I'm 42 , no age issue with me,

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I've read some - no issues for me. Seems like common sense really

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Professional event planner who is sometimes very busy with travel and them spending weeks at home enjoying downtime (PS3 time)!

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Madden league looks interesting but right now I'm psyched about MLB10 the Show!

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I added you to the waiting list.

3. Booch

Booch Guest

That's great. Thanks for the quick response.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved