Approved New Member: Aizcold

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Aizcold, Oct 14, 2014.

?

Should {$fields.Name.value} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Aizcold

Aizcold Walk On

Name: Aizo
    Gamertag/PSN: Aizcold
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS3, PS4
    Time Zone: Other
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Most late afternoons and evenings (Finland, GMT +3)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Through searching for a manual passing league on FIFA15. I found a post by Guyao10 on operationsports.com and got directed here.

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Yes. I am crew leader of one of the biggest clean racing crews for GTAV on Playstation.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    For over 20 years. Online for about 5 years.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Serious but fun loving. I like to play sports/racing games in a realistic way, but enjoy just having fun with a nice community of people at the same time.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I think I'll fit right in. The crew I lead (see apexstalkers.enjin.com/forum) consists of a similar population of gamers and it's great to play with like minded people like that.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm Dutch but live in Finland. Like I said I lead a crew and maintain a website/forum for said crew, but I'm now looking for a group of similar people to play games like FIFA, NBA 2K and maybe Project Cars with. I think I'll find that here and if I do I intend to stick around as long as you'll have me. I'd also be willing to help put wit forum maintenance stuff and so on, but that would be something for somewhere down the line.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Very well. See all of the above.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I'd like to expand my network with even more mature gamers and hopefully find the same sense of community here that I have found in the GTA online crew I've mentioned several times above :)

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Send him a message to ask for an explanation. If he doesn't provide a satisfactory reply I would contact whoever is in charge of rules & regulations.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I'm here mainly for the FIFA 15 manual BPL league set up by Guyao10 that I mentioned above, but I will definitely have a look at other leagues that might be interesting too.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

Welcome Aizcold we should be up and running soon!!!

3. Aizcold

Aizcold Walk On

Excellent! Where are you from by the way? I ask because I hope our time zones won't be too far apart.

4. Aizcold

Aizcold Walk On

Never mind, just noticed your PSN ID. Where is the 'edit post' option on these forums, by the way? Not seeing one, but maybe that's because I'm on iPad at the moment.

5. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

I'm from the States but have played in numerous European leagues, time zones won't be that big of deal with the flexible schedule. Edit should be in the lower left, by your name and time of the post.

6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

approved

• Like Like x 1
  7. Aizcold

Aizcold Walk On

Thank you for approving my application! Looking forward to being part of this community.