New Member: ajspeck

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by johngalt11, Jul 23, 2010.

1. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

New Member: ajspeck

Name: Adam
    Gamertag/PSN: ajs4411 for xbox
    Email:adamjspeck@hotmail.com
    AIM: none
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability: 11pm and later eastern time but can make exceptions for user games most times. Saturday and Sunday are hit or miss. Sometimes available all day others not at all.
    Favorite Teams: Michigan and Western Michigan and the Detroit Lions
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Xbox live forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    NCAA football last year I was in a few, but only one that lasted. I have also been in 1 baseball league.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Video games-23 years. Online- 5 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    A sim player with integrity. I don't cheat, I don't take advantage of glitches and I don't quit. I am also a respectful opponent.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I am 27. This is exactly what I am looking for.

5. Have you read the rules and general game play guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I have read them. I have no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a huge fan of sports, I love to watch and play, both online and physically. I love most sports but football and baseball are my favorite. I have always been a Michigan fan but graduated from Western Michigan so I love them both. I also have Master Degree from University of Phoenix but they do not have a football team... I am engaged and with live my her and pet boxer Ike.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I will check the site out daily from work to check out what is going on and to keep up to a dynasty or two hopefully.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Access to dynasts and user games. Xbox live lounges and forums to not have leagues that last. I like the fact that you screen the people before allowing them to join

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Report it to an administrator or commissioner of the league.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Yes when I first got on I was saw a dynast that I want to be in.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved.