New Member: ajtev21

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ajtev21, Oct 31, 2010.

1. ajtev21

ajtev21 Walk On

Oct 31, 2010
    Name: Andy
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX Dukebball632
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Eastern US
    General Availability: Nights, weekdays, Sundays
    Favorite Teams: Michigan/New Orleans Saints
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports and my buddy who is a member

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA. Mainly Operation Sports and leagues with my friends

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 15 years approx. I've been playing online stuff since 2009. Really only play ODs through NCAA, I don't really play any other online games.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I try to play as sim a possible. I really don't get any enjoyment from beating someone or playing in a game where you have to cheese to win. I'd rather lose some games doing that then win a NC every year being a cheese player. I've read the rules and a lot of them are the same ones I had when my buddies and I did an OD starting in 09.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm 25 so right around that age group. I work around guys all that age and get along great with them. I have no problem with people around my age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No, I love the rules, they seem clear and well thought-out

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I coach college football, love sports, and love online dynasties. I live in Michigan, am a big U of M fan, and New Orleans is my NFL team.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I plan on doing one dyansty this fall but will add more after my season is done. I want to be able to keep up with playing and communication with the league.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to get some great OD play and to be apart of a community that wants the same thing. I was in an OpSports dyansty 09 and it was fun, lots of banter on the forums. Know TF is differenct but I hoping for that same expirence where I can play with a group of people for a long time.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'd try to handle the situation myself with the player. Possibly restart game or figure out some way to make it right. If we can't figure it out I'd then go to the commish to ask for help.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Haven't looked through many of them I'm going to do that next.
  2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Feb 21, 2009
    Has this one been approved? He is being added to the Legacy
  3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Great App. Application Approved. Welcome to TF Andy.
  4. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Jul 18, 2010