Approved New Member: Akshat Singhal

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ASinghal31, Oct 5, 2014.

?

Should {$fields.Name.value} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ASinghal31

ASinghal31 Go Bucks.

Name: Akshat Singhal
    Gamertag/PSN: ASinghal31
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Couple times a week. Mainly weekends and
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Friends

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Not officially, but I've been in some leagues with friends on Madden and NCAA.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    7 years

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Intermediate-to-advanced

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I have no issues with differences in ages. The leagues I've been in with friends have been with people near or slightly below the age.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm a big sports fan who loves playing sports video games: Madden, FIFA, 2K, NCAA (RIP).

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I, like the other people here at TSO, like playing games that are fair and don't have people taking advantage of AI faults.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I hope to get better at the game while also playing with people at the same level as me.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I will not publicly post about it in the forum. I will only go after the league commissioner after the game is over and tell him.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have not looked at any other leagues. I like being in big leagues that encourage people to play fair and without taking advantage of the AI faults.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

FIFA League: http://traditionsportsonline.com/threads/tfserie-fifa-15-league-ps4.111879/
    TF United: http://traditionsportsonline.com/threads/tf-united-club-creation.112699/

Welcome to the site Akshat Singhal

I see from your new member application that you like to play FIFA. If you have FIFA 15 we have two great options for you. First being a FIFA league with three separate divisions that is ran by RedAL925. It's an awesome league that I think you'd really enjoy. Second option is our FIFA Club team on the site that is, at this point, 32 members deep! We run club nights a few nights a week. It's no pressure, play when you can play, and enjoy playing some good club football and have some good conversations (most of us all wear mics) with some other members of the site.

The details are above.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Approved, welcome to TSO. Out of curiosity, by whom were you referred?

4. ASinghal31

ASinghal31 Go Bucks.

I was referred by Colby.

• Like Like x 1