New Member: aktain726

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 26, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome aktain726,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. aktain726

aktain726 Walk On

Name: Andre Accoo

XBL Gamertag: Aktain726

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: rickfontaine78 (Aim), rickfontaine (YIM), rickfontaine78 (skype)

Time Zone: EST (Eastern)

General Availability for User vs User games: Evenings after 8pm or Weekends

Favorite Teams: Pittsburgh Steelers, NY Giants, NY Knicks, NY Yankees

How did you hear about Tradition Football: Did a Google search online looking for NBA2K Online Leagues and I noticed a like about one of the TSO NBA2K leagues.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes I have, Played NCAA League but currently playing in Madden league with SodenBowl.com.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games for over 20 yrs and playing online games for about 5 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Im a mature and fair competitor that will play any and every game to the end no matter win or lose. I seek competition to make any game interesting.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel no differences at all since im over the average age, LOL!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the rules and I have no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a mature HS educator and businessman that’s into fun and games. I am a newly father that is fully dedicated to his family and friends but loves the moment. My time playing sports games online is my time to live out my competitive dreams but im also a graphic artist, artist, music producer and a active golfer and reader. I love watching action flicks and comedies.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself slowly fitting in since I’m hardly online too much but as time goes by I shall make myself be known with any league I am a part of.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

I hope to be part of a community that I can build gaming relationships as well a competitive edge and respect for other members that has the same love for certain games as I do. I also hope to help build the community more with some of my input, ideas and concerns, but mainly to play great games with some great guys.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I would question the person for the reason of breaking the rules and make a note of it so I may bring it up to the commish’s attention to make sure its been reported to the right ppl so the

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? No I haven’t checked out any of the leagues on TSO, and my preferred leagues is Sim or Cap leagues mainly…

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

4. aktain726

aktain726 Walk On

Hey pagamer07... question: im looking for a good NCAA, Madden and NBA2K online leagues to participate in.. any suggestions?

5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Andre - after your application gets approved, feel free to check out 'The Baseline', which is currently our only xbox online association for NBA 2k12. You can contact myself or Bondzai007 if you have any questions.

As an FYI, the league is a TSO premier league and you would need to upgrade your site membership to participate.

6. aktain726

aktain726 Walk On

how would I go forth to updating my site membership?? also besides a NBA2K league, any interesting NCAA or Madden leagues

7. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I think you upgrade via a menu under your profile. It's $12 a year and well worth it in my opinion. Sorry I don't recall how to do it, I upgraded mine over a year ago and my memory is fading in my old age.

There are a lot of great madden and NCAA leagues. Check with Jmustang1968 who I think runs the non-premier madden league. For NCAA - if you tell me what kind of league you are interested in I can give you some suggestions.

8. aktain726

aktain726 Walk On

It doesnt matter really what NCAA league... im a east coast and BIG10 fan.. but i just am fiending for a NCAA league cuz the one i was in stopped mid season in. Thanks for the membership info.. imma do that later today so i can get down with the premier leagues.

9. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

You have an excellent app, and I am sure you will be approved, just have to wait for an admin to do so.

Like dru said, him and bondzai handle the nba league. Take a look at the league openings section. If you do upgrade, definitely get yourself in a premier league. We dont mess around ;)

And most dont slow down or stop anytime soon. If ever. At least until the next release.

10. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Good app. Sorry, things have been hectic over the holiday weekend. You are approved!