New Member New Member: AlDizzl

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by AlDizzl, Nov 12, 2014.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. AlDizzl

AlDizzl Walk On

Name: Al
    Gamertag/PSN: AlDizzL
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX 360
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Most nights after 10pm
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    looking online

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    yes League Arena & League Gaming

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    playing games since 1985, online since the original XBOX

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    laid back, like to play by the rules, try's to play as realistic as possible.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I like that its older people playing and not kids!

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm a gamer. Mostly sports games. I've played sports my whole life and its carried over into video games.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I feel I fit most of everything this site is about.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    to play good clean competitive games!

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    continue to play. than after the game contact the powers that be and advise them of what happened & let them handle it.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    no first time here. have not found a league yet. I like to play Madden & NCAA online mostly on occasion I like NBA2k

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Which user name do you want? This one or BringTheRuckus

• Agree Agree x 1