Approved New Member: Alex Gala

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Alex Gala, Feb 16, 2016.

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Alex Gala

Alex Gala Walk On

Feb 16, 2016
    Name: Alex Gala
    Gamertag/PSN: LeadGolem67
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: MST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Every week day 7-10, 2-4 and random times on the weekends (arizona time)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Searching for leauges

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Not yet, but I am very active and plenty of experience with madden and gaming in general.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Video games, 12 years. Online-6 years

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Madden wasn't always my top choice for gaming but ever since I have been playing next gen my user skills have improved, and have plenty of experience with cfm. I am just willing to play with a group of players that have an organized and engaged place to play madden.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I am obviously fairly young but throughout my gaming history I have had plenty of great interactions with gamers older than myself and have also had bad ones with gamers who are younger. But im my perspective I just want to play and none of it really makes a difference as long as everyone just wants to play.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm from Arizona, I play basketball, and have been playing madden my whole life. I spend a good amount of time playing xbox.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I can see myself fitting into the community pretty well with online as well as offline interactions with others. I am someone who doesn't do way too much or tries to cheese all the time. I just wan't to enjoy being apart of an online community.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Being a member at TSO can offer just what I am looking for such as an online community, league, other gamers that enjoy to play and have fun.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    What I would do is point out to my opponent what he is doing and help him understand, However if he doesn't than I would have to report it.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have, and as of right now I don't have any preferred setup as long as I can find a leauge that is as willing to play as I am. Also I am very willing to adapt to any different or out of the ordinary changes that anyone has in mind, it makes the process a lot more interesting.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Jan 31, 2011
    This is a good application. I will approve it tomorrow morning if it's not done before then
  3. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Jan 31, 2011
    Approved, welcome to TSO