New Member: Aloia50

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Aloia50, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Aloia50

Aloia50 Walk On

New Member: Aloia50

Name: Will
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN - Aloia50
    Email: Nygiantspm5@gmail.com
    AIM: Nygiantspm5
    Time Zone: ET
    General Availability: From now until August 10th Monday-Friday: After 5pm Sat-Sun: Anytime. After August 10th Monday-Friday: After 1pm Sat-Sun: Anytime
    Favorite Teams: Seeing as I go to UConn, I am a huge huskies fan. My other team is ECU because that is almost where I played and my uncle played there.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I saw an advertisement on OperationSports and found it very interesting.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No, this is my first time attempting to join an online league.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games for as long as I can remember, probably around 12 years. I have been playing online ever since it was created.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I feel that I am a pretty good sim player.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Knowing that this is a much more mature group of gamers make me feel more confident that this will be a commitment that will last for a very long time. I know that I will not have to worry about an ignorant kid ruining a league or not following the rules set forth. Knowing this is a great relief, because most of the members want the same from this site as I do.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I have read the rules and gameplay guidelines and do not have any questions or concerns regarding them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am currently a Junior at the University of Connecticut. I am a Sport Management Major, so sports is a huge part of my life. I am a manager for the UConn Basketball program and have had the priveledge of traveling to many of the countries top collegiate athletic facilities and the final four. I live in Northern NJ, which I believe should be completely separated when speaking about jersey.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Provided an opportunity I plan on being a very important and active member of the Tradition Football family.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to gain a great experience in my online gaming with people who are interested in getting the same great experience as me.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? At first I would ask him "what he was thinking?" then proceed to complete the game while following all of the rules setforth. After the game, once again ask the owner what he was doing and if needbe take it to a higher authority.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have not had the opportunity to check out some of the leagues here yet, although I will be doing that once I finish this application. I am interested in any league that feels that I will bring something to it.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Will. Uconn ehh, thats pretty sweet....can't say I know too much other than the Khalid elAmin (sp) and Rip Hamilton era. We are currently forming a new PS3 league, you can find the post here in the new member lounge. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.