New Member: alteima

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 26, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome alteima,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. alteima

alteima Walk On

hey...um apparently i need to post this inorder to post anything else....

im 28...live in middle WI...juvenile corrections...

i love madden...i either own or owned every year that they came out (never said anything about being proud of it)

one bad thing....i work rotating shift...2 weeks 1st shift...2 weeks 2nd shift...but i have no problem scheduling around it and playing whenever my opponent is available.

3. alteima

alteima Walk On

Name: douglas ward
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): alteima
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: i have aim...just havent used it in a long time...
    Time Zone: cst
    General Availability for User vs User games:i work bi-weekly rotating 1st and 2nd...i schedule anytime that im not at work(when 2nd mornings or late night, when 1st afternoons or late night)
    Favorite Teams: browns, panthers, bucs, any
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: member

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    ive been in multiple online franchises for madden that have died. currently in 'madden x league' and have since m10. ps3. i buy ncaa and nba live each year, but have never joined an oline dynasty or online..whatever nba live calls it
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    a long time? i started online gaming prolly 3 years ago...always played madden...since 'madden football'
    3. What type of player would you say you are?play type?...conservative. build via defense, OL, rb, pass game...almost always a 50/50 pass/run ratio by the end of the year.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?thats why im here...im 28...corrections officer...i get enough hot headed juveniles at work

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?i have not yet. it was a b***ch just to find this. im am having some difficulty with the site thus far

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.well as i said before im a juvenile corrections officer...in middle WI. 28 years old. married.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? well, im not very judgemental....like to see myself as laidback. i usually dont have problems because i dont 'rock the boat'

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?a well organized well run franchise that u get to know a few people thru

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?well, generally make the opponent aware of the infraction...fix it if possible...if not play on. and report a rule violation in any case. i'd expect the same if it were me.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?i guess im hopin to join Hard Knocks ps3 madden 12 online franchise because it was described in a way that seems fun...caps, organization, etc...preferred setup?...able to trade players/picks...play games ina timely fashion...keep good communication

4. alteima

alteima Walk On

i do have a question tho...y cant i post on the Hard Knocks forum to introduce myself?...keeps sayin i have 'insufficient privledges to post here'

5. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

probably because youre form hasnt been approveed yet i think not sure

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

7. alteima

alteima Walk On

hello?

8. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Welcome to TSO Douglas. Application approved.

You can view the Madden rules here sir.