New Member: Alviston

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 6, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Alviston,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Alviston

Alviston Walk On

Mar 6, 2011

Name: Ryan Craig
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: Alviston
    AIM: Alviston17
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: All weekends various times, most weeknights 7-10pm Central
    Favorite Teams: St. Louis Blues, St. Louis Cardinals, St. Louis Rams
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: EA Forum posting

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, I have played several seasons for the EA NHL series. League is called NNL, platform on League Daddy. Also competed in Crack of the Bat, a MLB The Show league also using League Daddy.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since the launch of the Nintendo. Played links golf online in the early 90s. Really got into online play with the launch of the PS2.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a sim player looking to play all sports titles as close to the real thing as possible. I am an honest player that would rather lose in realistic fashion that win unrealistically. Sim equals fun in my opinion which is what caught my eye about the TGA.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Sounds like I would be a great addition as I am 30 years old myself. Work and family are priorities, but I am responsible and mature enough to schedule online league games with no problem and expect the same of others in leagues I join.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I only found rules and gameplay guidelines for football. My primary interests are in your Golf Tour.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a young professional in the transportation industry. Born and raised in St. Louis, but relocated to Chicago for a promotion in early 2009. Played hockey and baseball through high school, continued hockey into college. Now an avid golfer and ice hockey official in my spare time. Almost every game I have ever owned is a sports title.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I plan on joining the golf tour first and hopefully progressing into other leagues over time such as MLB The Show and NHL.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to get fun, sim, well-organized competition.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? You play out the game first and foremost. Then contact the opponent to discuss the matter. If it cannot be resolved between the opponent a private message would be sent to the commissioner. I know to never
    cry foul in the public forums.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I definitely want to join the golf league for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 and potentially the MLB The Show 11 league as well.

Thanks for taking time to read my application. I look forward to hearing from an administrator soon.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    Welcome Ryan, thanks for joining up, application approved.