1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member: AMichiganMan86

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by AMichiganMan86, Jul 24, 2010.

1. AMichiganMan86

AMichiganMan86 Walk On

New Member: AMichiganMan86

Name: Kevin
    Gamertag/PSN:Amichiganman56
    Email: Nicejob35@yahoo.com
    AIM: NA
    Time Zone: West Coast
    General Avability: Mainly anytime except from 6am-11am on Mondays and Tuesdays, I have work on these days.
    Favorite Teams: Michigan Wolverines
    How did you hear about Tradition Footbal? OperationSports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No I have not played in any online league but I am very intriuged by what NCAA has to offer.

2. How long have you been playing video games? I have been playing video games basically all of my life. How long have you been playing online? About 6 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Im pretty good im not an elite level "gamer", but I feel I can hold my own against the best online gamers. I play fair and do not use any glitches or bugs.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel that I could learn alot from the community, just from a standpoint of me being new to online leagues and most of the people in the community have probably been playing in online leagues for awhile, so I feel there is alot I could learn from them.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes Any questions or concerns? Only real question I have is are there any pay leagues on this site basically a winner take all? Not a big deal either way for me though

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well, im a 19 year old college student. Mainly i am just trying to figure out what I want to do with life. If everything goes right in school this year, I plan to transfer to the University of Southern California next year.
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very active, I want to get as much out of this experience as possible.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A good online experience and a competitive league. Most of my online experiences have ended badly. Either I am beating somebody and they quit out or somebody is cheating. I just want an enjoyable online experience and a competitive league

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would make a highlight of it and report it to the league commish from their it's his/her decision on what he wants to do about it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I looked at the majority of them and most leagues are already full or are my favorite team has already been picked by somebody. If possible, I would really like to get in a league where I could use my favorite team the Michigan Wolverines.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Do you play sim style or more freestyle?

3. AMichiganMan86

AMichiganMan86 Walk On

Most of my time is spent playing in dynasty mode offline so sim.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Kevin.