Approved New Member: Andrew Porsella Flores

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Andrew Porsella Flores, Sep 10, 2014.

Should Andrew Porsella Flores be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
  2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. Andrew Porsella Flores

Andrew Porsella Flores Walk On

Sep 10, 2014
    Name: Andrew Porsella Flores
    Gamertag/PSN: in-necro
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: Other
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Weekday nights and weekends.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    From the EA Sports forum.

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Video games for more than 15 years. Online for the past 7.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I am quite competitive but I never let it ruin the fun of a good match. I have also participated in a number of RL leagues and tournaments.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Usually people in the same age bracket tend to have the same levels of maturity, thus being able to win or lose gracefully. It is never fun to play against someone who is only intent on winning rather than enjoying the match.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am 27 years old and I have a full time job as a software developer. I hail from Malta (a small island in the Mediterranean) and I love football (soccer) :)

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I am member of a number of online communities and have never had any problems. I have also been the moderator/admin of a small number of forums though these were mostly used to add value to games we were playing online (such as tribal wars or ogame).

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Being to play matches with friendly people who are intent on playing rather than winning, thus eliminating disconnect issues or insults in case of win or loss.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I would most probably inform my opponent of the error to give him a chance to fix it. If nothing is done about it, I would try to save some type of proof, for ex, saving a screenshot or video, then contact the relevant authorities of the group.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Yes, I am interested in joining the PS4 Fifa 15 league.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    Application approved. Welcome to TSO Andrew.
  3. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Jan 31, 2011
  4. MoonBBad

May 22, 2010
    Welcome to TSO man. Just as a FYI in addition to the FIFA league, we also have a ps4 FIFA Club team which is active and looking to re-launch for FIFA 15. If you're interested let me know. No real commitments, just show up and play when you want on club nights which we post on the forum.

Welcome to the site!