New Member: Andrew Ruiz

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 8, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Andrew Ruiz,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Andrew Ruiz

Andrew Ruiz Walk On

Name: Drew
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Moist Xx
    Email: drew813@hotmail.com
    AIM: sonicsrule
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: all day weekdays, varies on weekends
    Favorite Teams: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, USF Bulls, Tampa Bay Rays
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operationsports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Ncaa online dynasty, nba live online leauge and Madden online franchise

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing since i was about 4, and I have had xbox live since the day halo 2 has been out.

3. What type of player would you say you are? All I can say is I play to win

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Not really something that I look at in a gamer I like playing the people that give me the best challenge they could be 12 or 72 I only want to take on the top dogs.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I like playing with active dynastys and people who at least communicate but thats the least of my worries.. just want a active leauge

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Daily i'l even homepage the site I like what I see

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Improve my game in madden and ncaa

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If its seriouse report him/her to a staff member or admin

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes. I want in any serious ncaa11 and madden11 leauges I will be getting both ncaa 12 and madden 12 the moment they come out so i want in on leauges for that too..

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Do you mind elaborating more on this?

4. Andrew Ruiz

Andrew Ruiz Walk On

What type of player would you say you are? All I can say is I play to win and I get competitive so I would say a "PRO STYLE" gamer. But you wont hear trash talk from me But it makes me play better when people trash talk me.....

5. Andrew Ruiz

Andrew Ruiz Walk On

And my gamertag is for xbox live

6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

How do you handle a situation in which you are losing a game? Does your play style change to get back into the game?

Also, you shouldn't expect to hear trash talking from an opponent here. We try to eliminate the poor sportsmanship that you would find in a Lobby game.

7. Andrew Ruiz

Andrew Ruiz Walk On

If i start losing I just have to step my game up and treat this like real life football and step my game up another notch everytime my opponent gets a pick I have to get two picks, they get 5 sacks I get 6, they score 0 touchdowns That means my game was a success

8. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I guess I didn't make my question quite clear enough. You said that you play to win, so does this mean that when you are losing, you do whatever it takes to regain the lead? ie. sticking to money plays, exploiting AI weaknesses, turning on aggressive gameplanning, etc..?

9. Andrew Ruiz

Andrew Ruiz Walk On

No I never do that because I'd like my opponent and myself to have a great competitive game trying to make friends with the community not enemies...

10. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Thank you for clarifying. Application approved