Approved New Member: andyismyname

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 1, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome andyismyname,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. andyismyname

andyismyname Walk On

Name: Andy
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): andyismyname on xbox
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: andysaywatdaph0 on aim
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability for User vs User games: anytime after 4 or 5 pm usually
    Favorite Teams: Chicago Bulls/Cincinnati Bengals/Seattle Seahawks
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: My boy simms referred me

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I used to run my own nba 2k league, might bring that up later again. I also used to play in the Ballaz Madden league

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Ive been playing video games since i was like 8. and online, about 6 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Im kind of confused by this question. lol

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think age doesnt really matter when it comes to leagues like this, as long as the person is a fair player, mature, and is active.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I've skimmed through the rules. seems fair to me.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a college student from Seattle, I absolutely love working on my car, i am also a sales manager to a car part shop over in Washington where we mod your car.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think id mesh pretty well. From what simms told me I feel that id be right back at home. He says you guys are the most active if not one of the most active leagues. Exactly what im looking for.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to get better and meet a few of you guys!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I usually would just pause the game, contact them find out their side of the story before i go apeshit and start pointing fingers.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

approved