Approved New Member: Anthrax78

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 7, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Anthrax78,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Name: Martin WestcottAge: 34Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX LIVE: Anthrax 78AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: prefer gmail: martin.westcott@gmail.comTime Zone: CentralGeneral Availability for User vs User games: anytime after 5 pm (everyday)Favorite Teams: Detroit Lions, Mich St, Detroit Red Wings, Missouri TigersHow did you hear about Tradition Sports: Ea Sports Forums

I am available to play EVERYDAY and prefer to play sim style football (Going for 4th down doesn't bother me, it's their loss) I hate nano-blitzing. I've been an avid gamer since 83 (first system: Intellivision) and HUGE sports gamer. Started playing online football on the Dreamcast in 01 and have continued for every single year. Played in garbage online dynasties for 3 years and want a serious, progressive league that's competitive and fun.

Any issues I might have with another player in a league I'm participating in would be directed toward the commish.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Anthrax78

Please continue to fill out the questions that are provided for you.

Thank you,

Staff

-----------------------------------------------------

Name: Martin Westcott
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX LIVE: Anthrax 78
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: prefer gmail:martin.westcott@gmail.com
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: anytime after 5 pm (everyday)Favorite Teams: Detroit Lions, Mich St, Detroit Red Wings, Missouri Tigers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Ea Sports Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

3. What type of player would you say you are?

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

4. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Sorry for lack of information...

I've played in two Madden leagues that I found in the Ea Sports forums page....both stalled out due to lack of interest from bottom feeders.

I've been told that TSO has compititive leagues that do not stall out and move along quickly and have sim players instead of cheesers you see in online head to head.

I am 34 and play honest, I am an everyday gamer and looking to get into a solid Madden league. The Justin Bieber's that are online either find You Tube clips to nano blitz off of (ruins challenge and fun fromm the game) or go for it on 4th and 30 and disconnect in the 1st quarter.

I have read the rules of most of the leagues and pretty much agree with most of them. Running hurry-up in certain situations I don't believe is wrong for time management purposes (trying to eek out another drive before half-time) and agree that running hurry up on dead balls is not sim.

I feel I will fit in nicely with any league due to my availabilty and dedication to play, win or lose.

I will take ANY league that will accept me.

If you need any extra information KnightNoles please let me know.

Anthrax78

5. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Here is a better reply,

Name: Martin Westcott

Gamertag: Anthrax78 XBOX Live

Can IM me via gmail to my android: martin.westcott@gmail.com or XBOX Live

Time Zone: Central

Availabilty: Everyday after 5 pm CST, Weekends Open

Favorite Teams: Detroit Lions, Michigan State, Detroit Red Wings, Missouri Tigers

Heard About TSO: Via EA Forums

Former Online Leagues: I've played in two Madden leagues that I found in the Ea Sports forums page....both stalled out due to lack of interest from bottom feeders.

How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since 83, Started playing online via Dreamcast in 00

What type of player would you say you are?
    I am 34 and play honest, I am an everyday gamer and looking to get into a solid Madden league. The Justin Bieber's that are online either find You Tube clips to nano blitz off of (ruins challenge and fun from the game) or go for it on 4th and 30 and disconnect in the 1st quarter. I play a straight-foward football and will follow any league rules.

Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I like the fact that it is an "older gaming crowd". It keeps it more honest!

Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    None. I do run quite a bit of Nickle-Strong sets (See Safety Rules) that apply run/pass protection but I do mix up my blitzes and adjust my gameplay to the situation in the game.

Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am married and a father of 1. I live in Columbia MO and work at U of Mizzou.

Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Yes, I plan on being a Premier League Member and being active in League Boards and discussions.

What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Access to a progressive league that does not stall and plays honest.

Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would contact the commish of the league regarding the matter and try to record the evidence.

Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I would be open to any league that would take me. I want to enter a Madden Premier League and an NHL League maybe later in the Fall.

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

7. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only