New Member {antman3090}

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Anthony Winkler, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Anthony Winkler

Anthony Winkler Walk On

Name: Anthony Winkler

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): UGADaWgS02 (XBOX)

Email: antman3090@yahoo.com

AIM: Don't have one

Time Zone: U.S Mountain Time

General Availability: Mainly 3 p.m to midnight everyday

Favorite Teams: Georgia Bulldogs, Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Braves

How did you hear about Tradition Football: A friend on xbox

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA and Madden. Over XBOX

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Probably 10 years for video games and 6 online

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm competitve but when it comes down to the end I like to play with buddies and a fun community.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think it would be a lot more fun. I don't like playing with the younger crowd for their immaturity.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yeah and I respect them all. No questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. My name is Anthony Winkler. I'm 20 years old. Currently going to school in Denver to a school called Metro state. Working as a full time student. I was big into sports in highschool. Played baseball, football and basketball. Still playing baseball in college. I enjoy playing video games, one of my favorite hobbies. I look forward to joining and having fun with this community.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very active. My buddies and I have a forum of our own for some of our dynasties. So when I heard about this I figured it would be a fun community especially when I read on about it.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Join a dynasty, discuss different stuff over the threads and forums, make some new friends through the community.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    PM one of the site managers or someone that could take care of the situation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I have not yet actually. Told me to do this first so will be checking it out right after this.

2. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

I also had to repeat my senior year because I took stiff bon air's car everyday and didn't go to class.

3. Anthony Winkler

Anthony Winkler Walk On

Good one Travis. Haha

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

5. Anthony Winkler

Anthony Winkler Walk On

Yeah possible actually. Love to play madden more than NCAA actually.

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
  7. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Keep me posted.