Approved New Member: Anxietyz

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 10, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Anxietyz,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Anxietyz

Anxietyz Walk On

Name: Christian
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX: A n X ii E t Yz
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:Do not use
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Everyday for most of the day. At least 6 hours a day. More on the weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Play with any teams.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: My friend is in a TSO league and recommended I join the website so I can join in on the fun.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I played in numerous madden leagues since madden 10.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games since the 90's. Been playing online since 2006.

3. What type of player would you say you are?Sim style, active, mature. Takes the game seriously but knows its all for fun.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel similar to the group of people you have in the community. I am a mature gamer. I'm happy to have found a community of gamers with similar styles and personalites as myself.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read the rules and agree with everything. I will reread everything before i join any leagues.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Im a serious sim style gamer looking for fun competitive leagues. I have a freind that plays in these leagues so im hoping to join in on the action. Ive run good leagues myself with a core group of gamers but im hoping to meet new people to play with.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I see myself fitting into the community because it seems everyone it mature and freindly so I feel I would fit right in.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

I hope to meet new sim style gamers and join some fun competitve leagues!

3. Anxietyz

Anxietyz Walk On

For some reason this got cut off.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Finish the game and then tell the commishioner.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Havent check any leagues out yet but i will if i get approved!

4. Anxietyz

Anxietyz Walk On

5. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

6. Anxietyz

Anxietyz Walk On

7. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

The Browns will also open up at the close of the season, if that helps.

8. Anxietyz

Anxietyz Walk On

in that case ill take the browns. have these teams made lots of trades and such or are they similar to their rosters when the league was made? im not picky im just curious. even if the browns made lots of trades ill still take the browns.

9. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Not much movement. If you scour our forum you will see those people picked up in the FA draft we ran in the beginning of the season.

10. Anxietyz

Anxietyz Walk On

ok well ill still take the browns

11. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Welcome Christian, application approved!

Randiesel75

• Like Like x 1
  12. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

thanks!

13. Anxietyz

Anxietyz Walk On

thankyou