New Member: Any Given Saturday

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Any Given Saturday, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Any Given Saturday

Any Given Saturday Stix Newb

New Member: Any Given Saturday

Name: Any Given Saturday
    Gamertag: Xbox "Bengal Buckeye"
    Email: charles_fraley@yahoo.com
    AIM: none
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Evenings (8pm onward but can schedule other openings)
    Favorite NCAA Team: THE Ohio State Buckeyes
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: shaunlmason

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes NCAA leagues? Yes Where? On Xbox just a guy I met,we did 6 dynasty seasons.

2. How long have you been playing video games? My entire life. How long have you been playing online? Since Ultima Online...

3. What type of player would you say you are? I follow the rules of whatever league I am in.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am close to that age, no concerns with it.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes Any questions or concerns? No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I work in HR, enjoy video games, motorcycles, my wife and amusement parks. I am easy going but a tad too competitive sometimes. I am not overly gifted at NCAA or Madden but I enjoy the competition.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Yes Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Shaun had put me on to the league so I would like to join his as a familiar face would be nice. Plus, he can rub it in when he beats me straight to my face.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    Hey good to see you.:)

I am working to see if I have a spot.

Shaun

3. Maynard

Maynard Banned