New Member-ApocalypseChild

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ApocalypseChild, Sep 24, 2009.

1. New Member-ApocalypseChild

ame: Brent Diederich
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ApocalypseChild Xbox
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: 12-3 pm 11pm-3 am
    Favorite NCAA Team: Minnesota Golden Gophers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Hova the God MC

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? I've played 10+ online leagues mostly through

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? i've been playing video games for 15 years, online for about 5

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm mainly a sports gamer, NCAA being my favorite game. I like to use the whole playbook and play as much as I can to real life. I don't just memorize 3-4 plays that work and try to use them the whole game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I enjoy mature gamers who understand how to play games and not just exploit them.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a former sports radio host and now a sports writer

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? [/QUOTE] I'm a part of Hova's B10 league and yes would like to joing more.

Thanks guys!
    4. PM the commish of the league you are interested in. A few questions might come up that are league specific, such as teams and general availability.

5. Once you have been accepted into a league the commish will post in your thread saying so.

6. Congrats, you are now a valuable part of our community as a team owner!
  2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Welcome to TF Brent! You can check each of the XBOX League Description threads here to see if any of the non premier leagues have an opening that suits you..

Drifterbub is one of the heads for the Xbox Leagues, so you can hit him up or myself if you have any questions..