Approved New Member: apocolisp09

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 9, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome apocolisp09,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. apocolisp09

apocolisp09 Walk On

Name: Ricky

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): destrctyio psn

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: yahoo im is ricky.cass

Time Zone:gmt+10

General Availability for User vs User games: late mornings early afternoon most days

Favorite Teams: bronco’s pacers Liverpool and NY rangers

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I saw your post about madden 25 on ign

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? no online leagues the ones I join here will be my first

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Well I have been playing since the Atari nes super Nintendo Nintendo 64 playstation 1 2 and 3 and soon 4 as for my online play I consider myself very casual and I play to have fun winning is secondary goal for me.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would say I am someone who just enjoys playing fair games and making friends online

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well I am happy to play with people my own age no 13 year old screaming I suck haha.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have and there are no questions or concerns I like the look of this place

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well I am 29 and am a passionate gamer as I said earlier I have been gaming since the Atari god that makes me sound old haha anyway my favourite sports include basketball aussie football American football and I don’t know what else to put feel free to ask me anything.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I feel like I will get along with everyone in this community.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Just somewhere I can meet new people have fun make some friends.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would continue the match and if he did it, again I would record it finish the match then send it to an admin.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I would like to get in on a few leagues madden NBA and NHL

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved. Welcome to TSO