New Member App

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by rongill97, Mar 5, 2010.

1. rongill97

rongill97 Guest

New Member App

Name: Ron Gill
    Gamertag/PSN (rongill97 (both ps3/xbox360):
    AIM: rongill97
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: early morning, late evenings. work from home so some mid day time as well.
    Favorite Teams: Michigan, WVU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: user - G-Unit5281

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes, for several years. What kind (NCAA and Madden)? Where - through the online available. In a number of other leagues that folded etc

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games, since 8 - pong, intellivision, artari 2600 etc.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive, but prefer the social aspect more. Don't have to win every game, but want to.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am sorta in the same boat as this. I am a executive professional and family man, but likes to blow off his steam in an online world. I very much prefer realistic, rule bound sims to wild west, high school kids type leagues.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? They seem pretty straight forward, and I like the structure.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am an executive VP for a telecommunications company. I work from home, so I get a lot of time in front of pcs. I do have to travel from time to time (and at times, it can be weeks at a time), but I always communicate these trips. I have a 6 year old daughter.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have looked around some, but based on recommendations, I am interested in Saturday Heroes.
  2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Welcome to TF Ron.. Application approved. I will get in touch with you in a bit about a possible opening in Saturday Heroes.

Let me know if you have any questions in the mean time.
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    My man Ron!!!! This guy is a great gamer. Welcome aboard man.