New member application :Coopdog

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Coopdog, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Coopdog

Coopdog Walk On

New member application :Coopdog

Name: Doug Vannoord
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): coad16
    Email:dvannoord@hotmail.com
    AIM:vannoorddoug
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability:Nights after 9:00 pm
    Favorite Teams:My favorite team is the EAGLES
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Chunkness : commish of PMFL

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I've been playing in online leagues since 2002. I've played madden online. Ive been apart of the PMFL as well as helped run a few leagues. I have also played NHL online.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Well I am 36 and I cant exactly remember how long Ive been playing video games, lets just say I remember getting my first Atari and playing Pacman! I have been playing online since 2002.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I am a defense first player when it comes to madden. I enjoy the general managing part of a franchise as well as developing rivalries with divisional opponents.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Well, When I first started playing madden online i was only 30 and I felt like one of the older guys then. I am now 36 and will definately be one of the older guys in a league. I dont think being older has anything to do with enjoying the game. All I know is my fingers dont move as quickly as they did 10 years ago! LOL

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes I have read the rules, and have no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Well I am married and a father of 3. I have been playing online madden for years and right now am missing the madden community. I am 36 years old and I work at FORD!(for now) I like being able to sit in front of my TV and play madden, its an excape from reality and for a short time I am doing something I enjoy!

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I plan on being active in the forum as well as the specific league I will be joining. I have always been an active poster and continue on doing so.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

As a member of TF I hope to become part of a madden community that loves gaming and just getting to know people who also enjoy the "madden franchise experience"

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I would pause the game and refer him to the rules. If he would continue I would play out the game and email the commish. It would not be put on the message boards or made public. You gotta be mature about this stuff...

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I have looked around a bit at the different leagues, but to be truly honest, I am interested in joining PMFL. I have been an owner there for years and am very familiar with all the owners.

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Sorry, Doug, I don't believe they allow your kind here at TF... ;)

Glad to see you're back to a capacity where you can play! Make sure to fill out a PMFL app once your TF membership is approved and we'll get you on the waiting list. There are a couple of other Madden leagues here at TF that you may want to check out as well...

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved.