New Member Application-zscott10

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by zscott10, Jan 19, 2010.

1. zscott10

zscott10 Guest

New Member Application-zscott10

Name: Chris
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 zscott10
    Email: mcculley10@gmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability: after 5PST anyday of the week
    Favorite Teams: Florida State & Oregon
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: controllerabuser

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, NCAA only

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games for 6 years, Online OD 2 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Pretty conservative, easy going.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm pretty old, but as long as everyone doesn't mind an old fart in the league I'm good playing with any age user.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, and no questions, looks good.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Husband/Father of 4...I'm a Real Estate Agent, live in North Idaho

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have not looked around yet, would like to play with Florida State, but open to other types of OD, TeamBuilder, 1* build up OD...

2. zscott10

zscott10 Guest

any new OD starting up?

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Hey Chris.. Welcome to TF!! Application approved... I will check with some of the other PS3 commishes to see if we can find you an opening.. So hang on for a bit and I will be getting with you shortly..

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

5. zscott10

zscott10 Guest

Thanks guys....great to be here, fisk just joined another OD, let me see how it goes...and if you still have a spot open in your CW OD may hit you up. Chris

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You know what's crazy? Your already on my friends list, lol. I thought you were already on TF as much as you play NCAA, lol. Welcome and my bad for not inviting you sooner.

7. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Hey Chris we will also be having a spot open in BCS Chaos. We are in the 2nd week of Season 2. PM me if you're interested.

8. zscott10

zscott10 Guest

That's funny...no problem on the invite...good to be here.