New Member application

Discussion in 'MaddenCLASS' started by kevinmack, Aug 19, 2013.

1. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

Welcome to MADDEN CLASS LEAGUE “MCL” we are a Fantasy Draft franchise. What does that mean? We will pick teams then draft our full 53 man roster! Sounds like a lot of work but it is awesome! Ever wanted to see Aaron Rodgers in a bears Uni? Want to build the best run game? Is having a pair of Shutdown corners big on your list?

Fantasy leagues puts you in the driver seat to shape your team!

We are targeting the draft to be Sept 13th and 14th.

1st night we all draft 22 starters. 11 OFF / 11 DEF. ( 1 QB / 2 G / 2 T / 1 C / 1 HB / 1 TE / 1 FB / 2 WR ) (Def 2 CB / 1 FS / 1 SS / 2 OLB / 1 MLB / 2 DE / 1DT *flex extra DE/DT)

This is the ensure a proper distribution of talent. It’s a dream but reality is we will not have all 32 owners on for the draft. The CPU usually drafts to fill all positions. Night two we will finish the final rounds.

New Member application (Copy and paste your answers in a reply)

Name:
    AIM/YIM/CELL:
    (MClass ran primary on Cell but we are open to getting everyone on AIM/Yahoo)
    Time Zone:
    General Availability for User vs User games:
    Favorite Teams (list top 5):

1. How did you hear about Madden CLASS:
    2. How long have you been playing online?
    3. What tier would you say your are? Top tier (win 13+ games each season) tier 2 (win 9-12) tier 3 (win 5-9) tier 4 (win 2-5 games each season)?
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-40 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    5. We plan to play till the next Madden drops. Do you plan to play all year and Summer long?
    6. Do you play NFL style Madden? What does SIM mean to you?
    7. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? (1. Minor rule break like running the clock a few times before allowed 2. Med-Major rule violation going for it on 4th when not allowed/ abusing “money” plays, etc)
    8. What leagues are you currently in or plan to be in for Madden25?
    9. With players on both coast (time zones) are you flexible to play early/late?
    10. We are trying to build the best community around, we don’t care if your elite, we want the best people. How will you help that goal?

2. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Name: Tim
    PSN :xxKimura
    AIM/YIM/CELL: l3eastly
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: varies
    Favorite Teams (list top 5): 49ers

1. How did you hear about Madden CLASS: Have been talking to you for awhile
    2. How long have you been playing online? 10+ years
    3. What tier would you say your are? Top tier (win 13+ games each season) tier 2 (win 9-12) tier 3 (win 5-9) tier 4 (win 2-5 games each season)? tier 3
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-40 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm getting old to lol
    5. We plan to play till the next Madden drops. Do you plan to play all year and Summer long? Yes
    6. Do you play NFL style Madden? What does SIM mean to you? Yes, I play like it's the real thing
    7. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? (1. Minor rule break like running the clock a few times before allowed 2. Med-Major rule violation going for it on 4th when not allowed/ abusing “money” plays, etc) Let it go if its minor, cell phone picture if I feel he is doing it on purpose
    8. What leagues are you currently in or plan to be in for Madden25? Only planned on being one, but got accepted to GYL after talking to you, so plan on running both, shouldn't be a problem I have a lot of free time.
    9. With players on both coast (time zones) are you flexible to play early/late? Both
    10. We are trying to build the best community around, we don’t care if your elite, we want the best people. How will you help that goal? I'm defiantly not elite, but active and a nice enough guy

3. Cowboysrule122

Cowboysrule122 Walk On

I'm in, thank you very much!

• Like Like x 1
  4. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

5. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

If it's fantasy draft I'll play with the Jags and those new CFL uniforms they wear.

6. kingcounty

kingcounty Walk On

Name: Kingcounty
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Kingcounty1
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: vanking907
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: M-Sat free 8am-4:45pm est, most nights from 5pm-1am, nights off varies week 2 week
    Favorite Teams: Want a outdoor team like PITT, CLEV, BUFF or GB.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: CrazyKevmack, played with him in RRFL last yr.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Madden: EMC and RRFL
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Started playing back in the Atari days....Played online every since u could.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Straight....play by the rules.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Well you guys are some young bucks...but no problem. Good age of guys vs alot of teenagers.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes and I have no ???? or concerns at the moment. Could be some after the game has come out and we all see certain trends in the game.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Last name is King, was in the Marines for 8 yrs. Work for the county now, so the name King County, play madden any chance I get.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I will fit in well. I wont cause any problems, I just like everything about the game from managing your team to playing the game.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Meet alot of new people that eventually will become good madden friends and maybe get a call about a trade?
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Well you could pause the game and attempt to AIM or text/call the opponent to clear it up... If opponent doesnt respond/reply I would attempt to contact a Commish. If all fails I would just play out the game and let the Commish handle the opponent.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I was looking for a franchise draft league, think it would be fun to draft your own team. I know it takes up alot time and hard to get 32 guys available at the same time.

7. andrew hart

andrew hart Walk On

Name: Andrew Hart

PSN : ahart62

AIM/YIM/CELL: aim – andrewhart66 yim- hart_ndrw cell- will provide if I'm in the league

Time Zone: eastern

General Availability for User vs User games: after 730 pm eastern during the week, flex on weekends. Can do early mornings if need be.

Favorite Teams (list top 5): Browns. Really my only team. But ill pick 4 others I don't hate. Chargers. Raiders. Saints. Bears.

1. How did you hear about Madden CLASS: Was on the waiting list for another league and came across Class… Been interested in a fantasy draft and I play Sim, so sounds great.

2. How long have you been playing online? 2 years ago I was in a few 360 leagues, so just a few years

3. What tier would you say your are? Top tier (win 13+ games each season) tier 2 (win 9-12) tier 3 (win 5-9) tier 4 (win 2-5 games each season)? I usually play to my competition, so I can win or lose any game, so id say tier 2 or 3, depending on how good everyone else is.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-40 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm 31… mature for my age and played football in college, so I know the rules (written and unspoken)

5. We plan to play till the next Madden drops. Do you plan to play all year and Summer long? Yup. If the league is fun and active I will be.

6. Do you play NFL style Madden? What does SIM mean to you? Sim means play it how its supposed to be played. Like you were calling plays for your favorite team… not taking advantage of gimmicks in a game.

7. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? (1. Minor rule break like running the clock a few times before allowed 2. Med-Major rule violation going for it on 4th when not allowed/ abusing “money” plays, etc) I would bring up any rule break just so the person is aware, and id document anything I could with cell phone video or screen shots and send appropriate messages to the other player and comish.

8. What leagues are you currently in or plan to be in for Madden25? None at the moment

9. With players on both coast (time zones) are you flexible to play early/late? Yup, I can make things work.

10. We are trying to build the best community around, we don’t care if your elite, we want the best people. How will you help that goal? I have solid football knowledge… which applies to playing the game and any forum discussions, and I will bring some fun to posts and games, without drama. I don't have time for bullshit so I won't bring any to the table. I value my time very much so I don't waste others.

• Like Like x 1
  8. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

Congrats andrew hart on being the Browns New Owner!!

9. andrew hart

andrew hart Walk On

Nice! Im pumped. looking forward to it. let me know if i need to play a qualifying/approval game on the 13 version, but no stress. im legit!

10. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

cool yeah will probably run one for fun. Make sure you read the rules. Its a work in progress since with a new Gen we will have to adjust. As long as everyone has Class plays SIM and has Sportsmanship as the highest goal game should be fun!

11. andrew hart

andrew hart Walk On

No problem... read the rules and im all good. ill be around saturday and sunday, just give me a shout if you want to play a game. PSN Ahart62

12. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Name: EL
    PSN : Spayer419
    AIM/YIM/CELL: I'll give out cell if I'm in the leauge
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: varies on the day, but I'm great at communicating
    Favorite Teams (list top 5): Bucs, Colts, Ravens, Bengals, Seahawks

1. How did you hear about Madden CLASS: League Openings thread

2. How long have you been playing online? 8 years

3. What tier would you say your are? Top tier (win 13+ games each season) tier 2 (win 9-12) tier 3 (win 5-9) tier 4 (win 2-5 games each season)? Tier 2

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-40 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm only 22 but currently commish one of the more successful NCAA leagues (Chompions League). Most of the members are in the 28-40 age range. Not only am I able to get along great with them, I can command respect and commish it well

5. We plan to play till the next Madden drops. Do you plan to play all year and Summer long? Definitely, though I will have family vacations during that span so I will be away for a few weeks during that span.

6. Do you play NFL style Madden? What does SIM mean to you? I've never been a big Madden player, but I'm pure SIM in NCAA. Can't imagine there will be much transition.

7. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? (1. Minor rule break like running the clock a few times before allowed 2. Med-Major rule violation going for it on 4th when not allowed/ abusing “money” plays, etc). If it's minor things that are annoying me, I generally try to take a step back for 12 hours and evaluate the situation. If it's something that I still think is foul play after that span I'll contact the commish.

8. What leagues are you currently in or plan to be in for Madden25? None for Madden. An NCAA and NBA 2K league

9. With players on both coast (time zones) are you flexible to play early/late? Yes

10. We are trying to build the best community around, we don’t care if your elite, we want the best people. How will you help that goal? I'm great with content, go look at the CL page and you can see all that I offer to a league. I'll treat this league with the same attention as I do CL

• Like Like x 1
  13. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

Welcome to the LG!!! I think i can place you as the Buccs or the Bengals.

14. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

I'll take the Bucs, tho now that I think about it I would also take the Bills if available

Edit: looking at the roster page, it looks like the Bills are taken. The Seahawks aren't though, so I would prefer them if possible

15. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

The Roster page is not updated... theres a bunch of people for last year that still need to signup for TSO.

16. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

So i was waiting on those people to sign up so i dont have to keep changing the list if their Board name is different then their PSN But ill work on it a little more and try to fill in the puzzle pieces.

17. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

So you guys did this last year but not on TSO?

18. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

Yes we are hosting this year on TSO

19. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Where'd you host last year?

20. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

MaddenDaddy / LeagueDaddy site for got what the other was called that shut down and our own forum few years past.

21. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Draft is so far away! lol

22. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

Yeah!! i ran a practice the other night. Its Crazy if you dont have your Schemes set right... Suh was ranked like 72 and Osi 67 ovr!!

23. VinfortheWin

VinfortheWin Walk On

Can I please get a team or on the wait list.

24. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

yes fill out the application

25. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

Name: Mike
    PSN : Shnoogans2010
    AIM/YIM/CELL: 281-978-1660
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: After around 6:30 PM usually , or early on weekends.
    Favorite Teams (list top 5): Texans, Buccaneers, Eagles

1. How did you hear about Madden CLASS: Searched for a Madden league, have been on TSO for about 3 years
    2. How long have you been playing online? Since about 2006.
    3. What tier would you say your are? Top tier (win 13+ games each season) tier 2 (win 9-12) tier 3 (win 5-9) tier 4 (win 2-5 games each season)? Probably Tier 2...at least I hope
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-40 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am totally fine with that. I will be 26 soon but have a busy life and schedule, full time job, family, social life. So I think I will fit in and the pace should work well.
    5. We plan to play till the next Madden drops. Do you plan to play all year and Summer long? I would like to, I have noticed that as I get older, I just stick with a community like this.
    6. Do you play NFL style Madden? What does SIM mean to you? Sim to means playing and handling situations as a actual team would in real life.
    7. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? (1. Minor rule break like running the clock a few times before allowed 2. Med-Major rule violation going for it on 4th when not allowed/ abusing “money” plays, etc) I would text or send the dude a PM, letting him know that and to warn him, but if it keeps happening I would inform the commissioner.
    8. What leagues are you currently in or plan to be in for Madden25? None for Madden, I am in Extreme Makeover for NCAA
    9. With players on both coast (time zones) are you flexible to play early/late? Yes
    10. We are trying to build the best community around, we don’t care if your elite, we want the best people. How will you help that goal? I know that I am not going to win every game. I will actually be happy with just winning like 8. I will try to keep up with conversations and get to know some of the other owners to keep up some comradery in the league.

• Like Like x 1