New Member Application

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Ceewo, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

New Member Application

Name: Jason
    Gamertag: Ceewo XBOXLive
    Email: jason.hayes@verizon.net
    AIM: ceewo47834
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability: evenings after 8 and weekends during the morning/afternoon
    Favorite Teams: Purdue
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I stumbled acroos a post at operation sports. I had previously been in online madden leagues back in the pc days in the early 2000's. I wasnt really looking for a league, but saw this site and thought that it would be fun to get involved again. I am fairly new to the NCAA series, but I am having a lot of fun with it.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? As previously stated I played in some online madden leagues back in the early 2000's when the had online franchises for the PC version. I wish I could remember the names of the leagues but it appears my age is starting to catch up with me :)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games for as long as i can remember. Atari anyone?

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am not a very skilled player. I like to have a good time when I play.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? It would appear that I would be at the upper limit of your age group. I think it would be nice to play with the more mature players.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read your rules and do not have any concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am married and a father of two. I work full-time and am currently attending a local college. I hope to finally be done this winter. I enjoy playing video games as it gives me an escape from work and general responsibilities.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have glanced at a few and they all seem to be top notch. I am interested in any NCAA league for the XBOX. Teams or conferances do not matter to me. I look forward to any friendly competition and camaraderie.

2. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

I am looking for any opening in any NCAA xbox league. The team does not matter. Please let me know if you have any openings.

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Jason!

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Ceewo has accepted a coaching position in Southern Exposure. Welcome to TF!

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Ceewo has joined the OFFL West on 3/14/10