New Member Application

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by SF Mountie, Oct 8, 2009.

1. SF Mountie

SF Mountie Guest

New Member Application

Name: Shan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN = SF_Mountie
    Email: swade1399@yahoo.com
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability: Evenings, days when I work from home (2-3 days a week) and weekends
    Favorite NCAA Team: WVU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? Yes, Yes, and Operation Sports

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 20 years and 3 years online

3. What type of player would you say you are? SIM, rush to set up the pass, and pressure defense...can be bend but don't break

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm 30

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I run sales for a start up in Silicon Valley and live in SF w/ my wife who is expecting our first. I've played video games since I could and started on an Atari 5200. I grew up in WV and went to WVU. I moved to DC after school, then NYC for 2 years and now SF for 3. I follow WVU and college football w/ a passion. I've played NCAA for probably 8-10 years...since it was only available on a PC. It pretty much takes up all my PS3 time. I'm dedicated and active.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? [/QUOTE] I've checked out a few. I noticed SFFL, because of the ACC/Big East make up. I'd prefer to play w/ WVU or Va Tech.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

3. SF Mountie

SF Mountie Guest

Bump...looking for one league to jump into.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Hey SF,

Take a look at each of the team description threads for the PS3 via this link: http://traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2901

If you find an open spot, send a PM to the listed commish to see if the spot is still available, or let them know that you are interested in being on the waiting list..