New Member - Areedr811

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Austin811, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

New Member - Areedr811

Name: Austin Rylander
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    Xbox GT is: XxTrix R4bb1txX
    PSN is: THA_IC3MAN95
    Email:areedr@aol.com
    AIM:N/A
    Time Zone: Mountain/Arizona
    General Availability: Almost any night and weekend unless noted, not a real busy person

Favorite Teams: NY Jets, Arizona State Sun Devils, PHX Suns, AZ D-Backs

How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports led me here from one of RynoAid's posts

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, I have played in a couple private NCAA leagues and a Madden league of twelve with friends as the Jets

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing Video games since age 4 and have been playing online since the first few days of Xbox live. I mainly play sports games but I always love a good Shooter

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a casual player when with friends or family but I am not afraid to play Sim and play the game the way it is meant to be played as I have with a few private NCAA leagues

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I am a younger guy and don't mind it at all, I am a very mature teenager, and very responsible with my games and hope that even though I am young you guys will take me for the Mature person I am.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have and I feel they are easy to follow, no not at the moment

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Well I'm just a fun-loving guy and live in the desert of AZ, I love video games and currently go to a private school where I play football as an offensive lineman. I am going to be a sophomore and keep my grades up, I follow the Jets like no other and usually go to 1-2 games a year even though I live across the country. I'm very well informed on most any sport and know more about sports than the average 15 year old. I hope to be an asset to the organization for a long time if accepted and I promise I will not disappoint.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I will be very active and hope to do my part and anything that is asked of me and more

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I hope to become a better person and player and I hope to be good competition for all of you guys.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I pause the game, then let him know, if he keeps breaking it I play it out and let the commish know so he can handle it appropriately

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Not in depth but I wouldn't mind being in any open NCAA league and possibly a Madden league

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved

3. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Thanks!! glad to be part of this, if anyone has an open PS3/Xbox NCAA OD feel free to drop a message in here or a PM to me.

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Another Jets fan. Well done, sir...

5. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

And a proud member of the TGG forums!!

6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

whats your name over there?

7. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

The Iceman, major lurker