New Member: areohhwhy

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 5, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome areohhwhy,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. areohhwhy

areohhwhy Walk On

Name: Roy Anderson
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Twitterthat1(XBOX)
    Email:mr.randomkid12@yahoo.com
    AIM:N/A
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability: between 4:00 P.M.- 12:00 AM
    Favorite Teams:Washington Wizards,
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: NCAA 11 Dynasty commish

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

NCAA, NBA2k11
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playing video games since the original playstation, Been playing online for about 4 years
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    A very competitive player, but also a sim one. would rather work hard and take a loss playing the right way rather than cheese my way to victories
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    The age difference really doesn't affect me, i'm used to being in leagues with people around that age, i understand their schedules differ from mines because of the added responsibilities. Also playing with this age groups leagues run smoothly, the quality of the game increases, and its just overall fun to playing against older people
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    yes. No questions or concerns
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

A future college student who has been playing sports game for a long time. Originally from Washington DC but currently living in Maryland. Been playing basketball and baseball for about 13 years. Passionate and knowledgeable about any sport. Plan on attending Towson university in the fall.
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Very, but i will have to spread out my time equally to college and athletics over the fall.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Very good competition in very organized leagues
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Warn the user to see whether he knows he is breaking the rules, if we cant rectify the situation there i'll bring it up to the commish
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Haven't looked yet but i will check it out soon

3. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

4. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

@Shaun Mason

This is a guy in my online dynasty that has been in it since it started back in October 2009 and continued from ncaa '10 to ncaa '11. He is also in my 2k11 league. I have never had a single complaint about him or a single issue with him.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm not ignoring it...just got lost in the mix.

Application Approved.

6. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

He was worried haha....Thank you sir.