Approved New Member: Aspect1

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 21, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Aspect1,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Aspect1

Aspect1 Walk On

Name:Aaron Goldstein
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Aspect1
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: aatagoldstein@aol.com
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Only Nights after 9 est
    Favorite Teams: Raiders, Buckeyes, Heat
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Fiddy and the biggdawgg who I competed against at unitedleagues.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Ncaa,madden and Nba at unitedleagues.com and thenextexp.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing since I was 12, but only playing online for 10 years now.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Play the game the way its played for real.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Does not matter how old my opponents are, I get along and respect everyone.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes rules are understood.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Father of 3 and have been married for 9 years. Work for the FDNY and coach various youth sports. Also consider myself to be a hiphop junkie. Love dancing and DJing.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Like most I love gaming and sports and playing fair and sim. What other common traits are needed to fit in?
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Playing in a consistent,competitive, well run and fun league.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I will call that person out and explain nicely that the person is not playing sim style. Hopefully the gameplay will change and if it doesnt I will inform the commisioners of the league.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Not sure what u mean by perferred lg setup. But I would def be interested in all NCAA, madden and NBA leagues.

• Like Like x 2
  3. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Good work... RadarRider if Apect gets approved, he would be a solid addition to the rookie symposium

4. Aspect1

Aspect1 Walk On

Thanks CT , still waiting on approval.

5. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

yeah, shouldn't be long, these cats are johnny on the spot around here. Very professional. We are at pick 5 is the draft, so there is plenty of time. I'm sure you would get Oakland if you were to get accepted in the league. I tagged our commish RadarRider so he is aware too.

6. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Aspect1 did you fill out the application in the Rookie Symposium Thread?

7. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
  8. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  9. Aspect1

Aspect1 Walk On

Yes i want in the ncaa and madden league. How do i find them? I cant find the symposium league

10. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

whats up man welcome everyone around here is real cool and they got their shit together unlike that tne place

11. Aspect1

Aspect1 Walk On

Yo what up homie? Thanks for telling me about the site, what leagues are u in ? Im feeling ncaa this year.

12. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Nice to see you make the jump over here Aspect

13. Aspect1

Aspect1 Walk On

Yessir had to find something solid, cant wait to start new rivalries with you guys. If you know of any openings let a brother know. THX