Approved New Member: asurob

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 2, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome asurob,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. asurob

asurob Walk On

Name: Rob Roberson

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): asurob42 xbox

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: yahoo messenger asurob

Time Zone:arizona

General Availability for User vs User games: wide open until the fall...then I get a bit busy on the weekends (saturday nites)

Favorite Teams: Arizona State. Florida State, Minnesota Vikings, San Diego Chargers.

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Followed a link from EA

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Currently playing in a couple of online college football leagues (Bowl Bound) at Simnation.net

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since the early 80s :). Since the internet was invented by Al Gore.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim only guy. Don't win much but love the challenge.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Not overly concerned.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and No questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Hmmm up until december I worked for the ASU football team as the video coordinator. Currently I work for the ASU Athletic department as the staff videographer.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? If the community is as good as it looks I could well be a life long member.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Mature gamers like myself. I have largely avoided online leagues with EA games due to the rampant cheesing that happens. I have high hopes that is not tolerated here. I like a straight game of football.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would bring it up with the league commissioner and allow him to handle the situation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Not yet, but I will poke around in the leagues next. I prefer a sim type league where I am the HC and I call the plays and watch my digital players sort things out on the field.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Great app Rob, welcome to TSO man. I think you found the place you are looking for.

4. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

5. asurob

asurob Walk On

Thanks...looking forward to this. Read a bit of the forums last nite...you guys seem to be exactly what I have been looking for.

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Let me know if you have any questions

7. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Rob! You need to get some of the old GG guys and Simnation guys over here!

8. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

asurob

Glad to see another Arizona guy! Thought I'd be the only one forever!

9. asurob

asurob Walk On

heya marty!!!! wondered what the hell happened to you. Ill drop a note there once I suss out things here myself.

10. asurob

asurob Walk On

Speaking of sussing things out. I consider myself a fairly computer savvy but I'll be damned if I can find the link where I can give you guys my 12 dollars to join the premiere part of this website. I have clicked the join TSO at the home page but that just seems to discuss rules and the like. Some kind sole wanna point me to the link?

11. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

On the top bar of the forums, where your name is, place your mouse over it, and it'll be a drop down menu. Select account upgrades. You picked the right community to donate to. Top notch stuff here. If we could only get Miral and his writing over here we'd be golden.

12. asurob

asurob Walk On

That would be awesome. I like to write....but Miral is a god of digital sports writing.

13. asurob

asurob Walk On

Thanks Marty I found it.

14. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

I'm an ASU guy as well.......

Are you a member of the ASU Rivals or Scout Team pages?

15. asurob

asurob Walk On

I read devils digest and cactus ranch...but never post. I learned the hard way that my opinions were best kept to myself.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle