New Member: Auburntigers24

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by auburntigersfan24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. auburntigersfan24

auburntigersfan24 Walk On

New Member: Auburntigers24

Name:Chris
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):auburntigers24
    Email:auburntigersfan9@aol.com
    AIM:auburntigersfan9
    Time Zone:central
    General Availability:every monday through friday from 1-5 and most saturdays
    Favorite Teams:auburn and if theyre taken any sec team
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: youtube

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?ive played in some online dynastys but none were very active and i just want to find 1 active dynasty

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? ive been a serious ncaa player since around ncaa 05 and ive been playing live for about a year but i spent the last 11 months on my brothers gt but hes in college now so i had to get my own

3. What type of player would you say you are? skill wise im mediocre... i win some i lose some i try not to quit but i had bad connection so i have a high dnf

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i like the fact that everyone is older because they will take the dynasty more serious than some younger ppl would

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? i have read all the rules but chew clock was not addressed and im a big chew clock user so i was wondering wat the policy on chew clock is.... if its not allowed then im fine w/o it

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. im from alabama but i currently live in texas... im a die hard auburn fan but i will cheer for any sec team thats playing out of conference... i dont have a mike right but i plan on buying 1 soon

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? i havent checked out any other leagues but ncaa is my only interest

2. auburntigersfan24

o and i was wondering if you guys use updated rosters when beginning a new dynasty

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Hey Chris.. Welcome to TF.. Application Approved... You didn't specify whether you were an xbox or ps3 user here...

But I am assuming from this statement below that you are an Xbox guy..

The chew clock rule may vary slightly between the leagues, but the general idea is that you only use chew clock within the last 2-3 minutes of the 2nd Quarter and 4th Quarter of the game.

Yes we make sure to have the commish use the best up-to-date roster if a new dynasty is formed..

Take a look around some of the leagues, and see if there is anything out there that really strikes your interest. You can post here once you find something and/or PM the commish of the league if you like the setup..

4. auburntigersfan24

i would like 2 join the coast2coast league but i think the sec teams are taken so could i be put on a waiting list?

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Contact the commish of any league you want to inquire about. If it is full, ask to be put on a waiting list if there isn't one posted.

6. auburntigersfan24

ok i just sent morsdraconis a pm

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    The commish for that league is KnighNoles