Approved New Member: Automatik

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 4, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Automatik,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Jun 4, 2012
    Name: Alex Hibbard
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): EL1T3 PH3NOM (xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: NA
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: After 7p.m(EST) and usually any time during weekends
    Favorite Teams: Denver Broncos,Boise St Broncos, Ottawa Senators, Dallas Mavericks and any cinderella during the Madness
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: OperationSports(RynoAid posted a link and Big FN deal)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Ncaa and Madden. With people on my friends list and found one on

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since Super Mario World lol, since 06(for shooters) and 2010 for online leagues

3. What type of player would you say you are? A player that loves to establish the run, rarely will I change my gameplan, for example if someone has an early 14-0/17-0 lead I'll still run the ball instead of going shotgun 4WR untill I'm within a score of the guy.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Don't mind one bit, prefer playing with older/mature guys(wait that didn't sound right).

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and understood, no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I was a FS/CB throughout HS and walked on in college, so my favorite players are always DBs(Bailey/Haden/Peterson). I also played Basketball and still play(beer leagues) for 10 years. My work allows me to have a good amount of time to play online and when I'm not playing video games or sports I'm volunteering at the local YMCA.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Love talking sports with anyone, in the other leagues I was in I very active on the forums. Everyweek(game time) I would say who committed to my school, weekly stats, who got injured etc...

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Being a better player, interacting with fellow gamers who enjoy and play the same way I do.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    It depends on the situation, I`ll ask him if he knows that he just broke a league rule and if he says no(which he will lol) then I`ll inform him what he did wrong let it slip the 1st time but the second or third time I`ll send the commish a message and record the replay.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Yeah, I`m interested in any Madden league(non premier) that has Broncos available. For Ncaa I would prefer one that you build a school into a powerhouse, i.e take a 1-2* school and build them into a 5-6* dynasty.
  3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:

Application approved. Welcome to TSO.
  4. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Jun 4, 2012
    Alright awesome!
    • Like Like x 1