Approved New Member: AwaLL

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 16, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome AwaLL,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. AwaLL

AwaLL Walk On

Name: Allen
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): AwaLL2k10 (Xbox 360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Phinzofmiami (on Aim)
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Any time after 10 pm est on any day, or before 1 pm est. Days off vary but can play at any time on those days if given notice.
    Favorite Teams: Miami Dolphins, Florida Gators
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I found it on the EA Forum (I know, yikes!)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've played in quite a few Madden leagues over the past few years. Soden Bowl, Digitalsports, TheNextExp

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since the Nintendo days when i was just a couple years old. Mario Bros 3 all day! I have been playing online since i started on Madden on playstation 2.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Id say i try and follow what i see on Sundays. I like the games that FEEL like its football, and not a video game where it feels silly. As far as style, im a defensive minded guy!

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Im 25 so im not to far off, but 30 is coming with a quickness! Bleh

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes i have, and they are fine with me, no complaints.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Names Allen, im an Asst Manager at an Advanced Auto Parts. I live and breathe Miami Dolphins football. I play hoops and flag football in my spare time, along with xbox obviously.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in well, im a sim player who enjoys the atmosphere of a good league where people dont take L's to seriously, and dont brag to much about the W's. I figure most of us are all here for the same reason, to have fun and enjoy the games we are playing, and people we are playing against.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to get an enjoyable gaming experience, in a friendly enviroment where i dont have to worry about getting yelled at for winning or talked trash to when losing. And if i meet a couple cool people along the way, even better!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would probably pause the game and let the opponent know the rule that was broken, in a friendly way. If they continue i would just play the game out til the end, and when or lose let the commish/staff know and let them handle it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have checked out a few, so far im interested in the Rookie Symposium. Seems they run almost the same settings/rules that i have seen before, and would be comfortable with.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

approved, nice app