Approved New Member: AWinkler02

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 26, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome AWinkler02,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. AWinkler02

AWinkler02 Walk On

Name: Anthony Winkler
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): UGADawgs02
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: Mountain Time
    General Availability for User vs User games: Anytime after 3 p.m mountain time.

Favorite Teams: Atlanta Falcons, Georgia Bulldogs, Atlanta Braves
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Recommended by a friend.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA and Madden just picked it up within the game. Never through a site.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive but just want to have fun with a group of steady guys.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Don't think there would be much of a difference. I'm relaxed and like to have fun. Just want to find a steady dynasty.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Just going to college for accounting. Enjoying life in the process. I play baseball for a Division 3 school in downtown Denver called Metro University.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I enjoy commenting on forums whether it has to do with random sports or anything with the dynasty. I'm almost positive I will fit right in here.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Having fun with bunch of buddies and playing in NCAA dynasties and Madden leagues.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Well if it's within the a dynasty, I would contact the commissioner and have it take care internally. If it has more to do with the site in general message a commissioner of the site.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not yet, I was taken care of this first. I am interested in NCAA dynasties mainly. Would like to possibly play in Madden leagues as well. I'm open to any league setup!

3. AWinkler02

AWinkler02 Walk On

How long does it normally take to get approved?

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Sorry for the delay.

5. AWinkler02

AWinkler02 Walk On

No problem thanks!!