New Member: Axel3737

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 28, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Axel3737,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Axel3737

Axel3737 Walk On

Name: Tom P
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN - axel3737
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: no sorry
    Time Zone: Central standard
    General Availability for User vs User games: Im online after work everyday
    Favorite Teams: Wisconsin and Texas
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: A couple friends of mine belong to an Xbox Dynasty on here

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Just got into a Madden league with a couple of friends and wanted to play more online leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games prolly since i was 5 and online prolly 5 or 6 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Whatever is working in that typical game run or pass as long as i move the ball and get in the endzone. But i know thats not always gonna happen and I know im not gonna win every game. (no matter how much Id like to lol)

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Actually suprised on that i figured it would have been a much younger crowd but probaly a good thing so there is more respect among gamers.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read all of the rules and Im excited to play!

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well I play a little bit of everything when it comes to video games as I play quite a bit of call of duty but my first love was sporting games especially madden and Ncaa football as i played every one of those since ps1 days. Sports are my passion of my life as i play almost every sport in real life from football to bowling to baseball to darts.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Great love sports and love to talk about them on all levels!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Hope to get into a league where i can stay in for years to come and keep moving on to different games that have yet to come out yet!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If we have our mics on i simply state what my opponent did wrong and ask for an explanation and after that if its still against the rules i report it to the commissioner and let it play out from there.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I havent had a chance to check out any of the leagues quite yet but as long as we can move along as fast as we can then i dont think i can complain about anything.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved. Welcome to TSO Tom

Who are your couple friends already over here at TSO?

4. Axel3737

Axel3737 Walk On

Well they are xbox and they are in the league east coast brawl I believe its called. UniQue2three and mboda are their user names I believe.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I think ECB is a Xbox league. If you, in the near future, decide you like this place and become a premier member and decide to game on the PS3 I have a spot in BCS Chaos. We advance pretty much every 24 hours, max 36.

Edit: And Texas and Wisconsin are both free.

6. Axel3737

Axel3737 Walk On

Sweet I am very interested in joining a league so I would love to join ill check it out later when I get home in about 3 hour. For some reason i cant post on here anymore

Last edited: Dec 29, 2011