Approved New Member: azreinman

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 4, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome azreinman,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. azreinman

azreinman Walk On

Name: Matthew
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX: Spudseal2
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Don't have any of those
    Time Zone: MST
    General Availability for User vs User games: I'm usually available right now, but when school starts in august I'm only available from 7-9 PM, and on weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Arizona. BEARDOWN!
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've played in a couple random NCAA 11 dynasties. Also a couple random NBA 2k11 leagues as well. None lasted very long.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing since 5th grade. And been playing on XBOX live since 6th grade.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm pretty decent. I'm not like a master at NCAA by any stretch but I know how to play.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? That's okay with me. I'm cool with anyone.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have, and no I don't have questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Big UofA fan. Mostly basketball, but like football a lot too. I play tennis and basketball.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Just really being active, and trying to be a good member.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Honestly I just want to a fun time playing some NCAA football.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would tell the commissioner of the league first, and then tell an admin here on the site.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? No I not, but I'm going to do that right after I finish with this. And I would like it to be 5,6,7 minute quarters on All American difficulty.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Whats the deal with the speed limits in Tuscon? 10 MPH less after dark? What exactly constitutes after dark?

Like the street lights juscame and my mamas yelling, telling me to come hom so i hops on my shwinn?

4. azreinman

azreinman Walk On

haha man, I'm not even sure...I think it's right after the sun goes down. But the night speed limit is only for certain roads.

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved, welcome to TSO Matthew

6. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

if you're at all interested in a release tournament for NCAA, please check us out here. Must sign up as a premier member to join, but the winner gets a fee copy of madden: http://traditionsportsonline.com/ncaa-release-week-tournaments

7. azreinman

azreinman Walk On

I would like too, but i'm going to be gone from the 17th to the 23rd.

8. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

No sweat man, just gettin the word out