New Member: AzureEffect

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 16, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome AzureEffect,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

Name: Azure
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): AzureEffect/AzureEffect
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A. My Skype is AzureEffect
    Time Zone: Central Standard Time
    General Availability for User vs User games: 6:30pm - 12am
    Favorite Teams: Tennessee Titans
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: TSOKELLER, We've been playing in Leagues together since 2008

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, I usually run my own but I'm participating this year. 1 on XFN and one on PML

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games, since 92' , Online Leagues since NCAA09

3. What type of player would you say you are? Simulation and Strategy

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Age is just a number, maturity is more what it's about. I've been mature since my teen years.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and No. I've been participating in simulation style leagues for a while.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a simulation gamer who loves sports overall and Football most of all. I played Basketball and Baseball in High School and have always enjoyed putting teams together in Franchise modes so when the opportunity came to do that online with other users, I was sold.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I'll fit in swimmingly as long as people are mature and respectful to each other

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Enjoyable simulation experience

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Pause the game and ask if the person knows they are breaking the rules, report to Commish and let him handle it

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Interested in TMFL and have been in discussion with Keller about joining

Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
  3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Poor soul....

• Like Like x 1
  6. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

7. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ya, you'd think this would make him run away

• Like Like x 1
  8. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Somebody has been friends with Keller for that long? Damn, I'm impressed by this guy already.

9. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

It's good to see you guys have "enjoyed" Keller as much as we did back when he participated in my league...lol. The tradition continues. Poor Keller haha