New Member B10H424RD (360)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by b10h424rd, Oct 24, 2009.

1. b10h424rd

b10h424rd Ohio Bobcat

New Member B10H424RD (360)

Name: Brian
    Gamertag/PSN: B10H424RD (XBOX 360)
    Email: ba323601@ohio.edu
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Varies
    Favorite Teams: The Ohio Bobcats / Notre Damn Fighting Irish
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Emmdotfrisk

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Multiple NCAA dynasties. Several friends and family leagues also Operation sports.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Forever... For...ev...er Foooorrrr... evvvvv...eeerrrr

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive Dedicated Sim

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I fit right into the similar age groups of the average. Pretty much same places in life.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Nope. Like any game, Just play by the rules.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Ohio Bobcat Alumni Irish fan by birth. PC gamer for most of my life, mostly tactical fps with mature competitive mature gaming clans. Owned the xbox 360 since launch just recently invested in Live.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I am really excited at the chance to join up a dedicated, focused, and mature league. Having that league attached to a dedicated support forum.

2. b10h424rd

b10h424rd Ohio Bobcat

Just as a side note... I am pretty flexible with team and play style. Right now I am just looking for an opportunity to become an active part of the community. So if you have any openings I would be interested.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I saw that you showed interest in the new league we are forming. I'll add you to the list.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Nice to see you signed up! I will ask around and see if anybody has an opening, what exactly you looking for? BCS teams? Mid major?

5. b10h424rd

b10h424rd Ohio Bobcat

I like to build up a team, mold them to a chosen playstyle. Though with the right people and sliders even highly rated teams can be fun. Really just the chance to get involved in the community. Thanks for the support emmdotfrisk.

6. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

The Rivalry has an opening in the Big 10 if you'd be interested...

Teams Taken:
    Ohio St.
    Penn St. (maybe open)

So all other Big 10 teams would be available...LMK!

7. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I have a Big East opening in TF: Climb The Ladder. The available teams are UConn, USF, and Louisville. Emmdotfrisk is in this dynasty as well. Let me know if you are interested.

8. b10h424rd

b10h424rd Ohio Bobcat

thanks for the warm welcome guys.