new member B4ROCK OBAMA

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by nastysticks44, Sep 28, 2009.

1. new member B4ROCK OBAMA

Name:BEN
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):B4ROCK OBAMA X-BOX
    Email:BENICIO.DIAZ@YAHOO.COM
    AIM:
    Time Zone:CENTRAL
    General Availability:EVERY DAY
    Favorite Teams:TEXANS
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:GOOGLE.COM

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? I AM CURRENTLY IN 2 MONEY FRANCHISES FOR MADDEN CALLED CFL WHERE WE ARE EXPECTED TO PLAY A GAME EVERYDAY SO I AM A VERY ACTIVE PLAYER

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?I HAVE BEEN PLAYING ONLINE SINCE 2000 AND I STARTED PLAYING VIDEO GAMES WHEN SONIC CAME OUT

3. What type of player would you say you are? A CONFIDENT PLAYER WHO HATES TO LOSE

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? ITS GOOD NOW WHEN WE TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT NOT LITTLE KIDS WHO THINK MICHAEL VICK IS THE BEST QUARTER BACK IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?READ THEM NO QUESTIONS

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I LIVE IN TEXAS WORK AND GO TO SKEWL LOVE TO PLAY MADDEN LOVE FOOTBALL AND WANT TO GET IN ONE OF THESE FRANCHISES AND START WINNING SOME SUPER BOWLS LOL

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I WANT TO BE A PART OF TMFL AND SMFL ANY OPENING HIT ME UP RELIABLE PLAYER AND GOOD PLAYER

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Turn off the capslock.:)

Anyway, welcome to TF.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

seriously? you go to skewl?

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

TEXT = Red flags to me man... sorry, i have to be honest.

Our community is about sportsmanship and friendly competition... not winning and money leagues.

and not being able to handle losing well probably won't fit in well here, because you will lose....

all of this in the context of your age... which is on the very young side for this community (avg age is about 25 or slightly older) makes this application very sketchy.

just being honest bro.

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Gangsta....

7. lol wats wrong with always wanting to win man i like playing the gme and i dont like to lose i dont know anybody who like to lose

8. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

usually guys that don't like to lose, don't hang around when they start losing.... and don't usually act sportsmanlike when on the losing end either.

I understand the mentality man, i just don't think it's a good fit for our community. I would stick with the money leagues and the guys you already play with, it sounds like they play the way you want to play.