Approved New Member: bababooey76

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 17, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

3. bfslcommissioner

bfslcommissioner Walk On

Name: Josh
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): bababooey76 (PS3 and PS4)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: EST (Indianapolis, IN)
    General Availability for User vs User games: All Day Monday, 5pm-10pm est Tue-Fri, All Weekend
    Favorite Teams: Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Reds, Boston Celtics, Indiana Pacers, Indiana Hoosiers, Indiana State Sycamores
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: A fellow member of http://www.bfslsimleagues.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? http://www.bfslsimleagues.com where I have run SIM/Fair Play leauges since 2009 for Madden, NCAA, MLB The Show and NBA 2k, in our 26th Madden season on PS3 and about to launch our PS4 league as well

2. How long have you been playing video games? 30 years, How long have you been playing online? 5 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Very average stick wise, more strategic, very average with good knowledge of the sport.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I have had to moderate and manage a variety of dynamic personalities in my career (own a company) and as a commish of leagues I run.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes, Any questions or concerns? No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am 37 years old, I run a very successful, lucrative business. This is my hobby. I also enjoy sports, politics, gambling, reading. I am a no nonsense, no BS type of person. I don't give people crap and I don't take it from others either.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I would have no problem fitting in here if the site is what is advertised.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I am hoping to meet like minded players who believe in integrity of each game and respecting the rules of a given league over winning at all costs.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would pause the game and either PM the player or ask in the chat site if one is available.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? I am interested in bringing my grou, The BFSL here. What is your preferred league setup? I want a simple forum where others can find out about us and play with us to help strengthen our league and our group.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Have you contacted an administrator about moving your league here?

5. bababooey76

bababooey76 Walk On

I have not. I made a mistake and created this account and realized I had created one with my psn, bababooey76 last week but had never got the confirmation email. I did get it today after filling out this app. Would prefer to use that username and was awaiting it to be posted for me to complete app. for that. Thanks for following up.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I merged the two. Please PM myself and Drifterbub after your application has been approved.

7. bababooey76

bababooey76 Walk On

Thank you sir. I will be looking for the approval.

8. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

As you think I would approve him :p:eek::cat:

9. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved.

10. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Which account do you want approved sir??? The bababooey account or the bfslcommisioner account?

11. bababooey76

bababooey76 Walk On

The Bababooey account please. I believe they were merged.

12. bababooey76

bababooey76 Walk On

Ok, not sure if I have permission yet. Trying to figure out how to PM you.

13. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approving this account now.. To pm shaun go to the Inbox logo on top of the forums hover over Inbox... Then you will get a pop up and then go to start a new conversation and add him..

14. bababooey76

bababooey76 Walk On

Thanks for you help.

15. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

No worries. If you need anything feel free to let me know. I am always around stalking the forums! ;)