New Member: backofthepack8

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 8, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome backofthepack8,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. backofthepack8

backofthepack8 Walk On

Name: Rich
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): backofthepack8
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: evenings after 7pm, on more on the weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Red Sox, Patriots, NE Revolution, ManU
    How did you hear about TW2012 League: From the EA Sports Tiger forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in a few other TW leagues (LLP, XBLN, and xxlgaming). I recently joined The Country Club.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games off and on since I was a teenager (a long time lol). I have played a lot since picking up an Xbox 360 in 2009. I mostly play Tiger, some tennis, but have been trying to expand my games. Started playing Madden this year and will be tyring out MLB 2k10 or 2k11.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would describe myself as an average player. I have a great time playing TP, I won't shoot too low of scores, anywhere from even par to -10 depending on the course.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Yes, I am a little older than that age, but I don't feel that age will matter, I believe it's the game play that matters. As long as we are having a good, competitive time, not sure that age matters at all. I have many friends on xbox live who fall into that age category.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I browsed them over quickly, I don't have any problems. If I thought there would be a problem, I wouldn't sign up. I'm just here to have fun, not bitch and moan.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am just someone who enjoys playing online with others. I like the stability that leagues such as this provide. I have belonged to too many leagues that start strong and then just stop and end. I am looking for a league with a bunch of good guys and one that I know will be there each year. The only thing that would turn me off is the constant bashing of other golfers who may not be as good as the elite golfers.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Unfortunately I can be very vocal. If you ask me my opinion, I will give it to you. I only ask that you please respect my right to my opinion as I respect your right to the same.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to learn a few things to improve my golf game. I have some serious short comings when it comes to playing this game. I also look forward to striking up some new friendships.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I point it out to him, if he (or she) repeatedly does it, an especially if it changes the outcome of the game, he (or she) would have to be reported as it would ruin the integrity of the league.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have not checked out the different leagues, but will do so as time allows.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Approved.

My only note is that please keep your "vocal" opinions reasonable and mature. If you do that, you should have no problems here.

4. backofthepack8

backofthepack8 Walk On

Absolutely, I will be keep my opions reasonable and mature. I just don't like people who ask for your opinion and then once you give it, they turn around and rip you because of how you feel. I have never had a problem with anyone and I don't expect it now...I am much too far up there in years for that type of drama.

Thanks for the approval, looking forward to having some fun playing Tiger with you guys.

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

6. backofthepack8

backofthepack8 Walk On

DONE!!!