Approved New Member: BaconanNarwhals

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by BaconanNarwhals, Sep 8, 2014.

Should Matthew Kinney be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
  2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. BaconanNarwhals

BaconanNarwhals Walk On

Sep 8, 2014
    Name: Matthew Kinney
    Gamertag/PSN: BaconanNarwhals
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: PST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: 6pm-1/2am
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    14 years and 3 years

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I would say I am a sim player

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I'm fine

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm a nice person who can get angry sometimes

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Pretty well

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Lots of fun

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Tell someone or deal with it myself

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    Which user are you on Reddit?

Application approved - welcome to TSO Matt. I saw that you joined my league Hard at Work (on the console at least.) You jumped well ahead of where I thought you'd be in the process however and you took someone else's team (the Saints.)

Please retire from the Saints, the only team open currently is the Jaguars.

Anyway, our general forum area is here. You can keep up with everything going on in the league here.

If you would prefer to be added to the waitlist instead of taking the Jaguars - that's fine too just post over in this thread

If you do decide to take over the Jags, make sure you submit some waiver claims as waiver period 2 is going on right now -