New Member: BadaBing319

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by BadaBing319, Jul 16, 2010.

1. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

New Member: BadaBing319

Name: Bing
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): BadaBing319 (360)
    Email: badabing319@gmail.com
    AIM: badabing319
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability: Generally after 7:00 PM pacific time (after the kids are in bed)
    Favorite Teams: College - Syracuse; NFL - Miami Dolphins
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Yes, Madden (Founder of the WCFL - West Coast Football League)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Video games - almost 20 years (Yikes!)
    Online - about 5-6 years

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Sim-Style player for sure. Average at best in terms of skill, but enjoy the competition and the challenge.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I coach high school baseball, so I deal with kids as young as 15 and parents as old as 60 on a daily basis. I should be good in this realm :D

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes, no concerns - expectations are laid out and rules are straight forward.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Husband and father of 3 - two boys (5 years and 18 months), one girl (3 years). High school baseball coach and hitting instructor by trade.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I will be active on the boards and very active in the league I am able to join.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Having fun playing the game against other guys who play for the same reason as me - to play games in a sim-style, friendly yet competitive atmosphere.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

First, I would pause the game and let him know that I think a violation has occured. If we cannot reach a resolution, we would finish the game to completion and depending on the infraction, I would immediately notify my league commissioner about the conflict.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I have browsed the leagues, but haven't read all the descriptions to see where I fit best. Plan on doing that more tonight...

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TF.

Application approved.

3. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Thanks! Looking forward to competing with you guys.