Approved New Member: BaguarsNoMore

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by BaguarsNoMore, Aug 5, 2014.

?

Should Matthew be approved?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  1. BaguarsNoMore

BaguarsNoMore Walk On

Name: Matthew
    Gamertag/PSN: VvObamaLlamavV
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX 360, XBOX One
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Very little until late at night. (Signing up from a post on Reddit for a league with late games)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Reddit user /u/mkeller25

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Reddit leagues such as: FryeMadden, EvoCC, MaddenBros, Connected2k, FryeQbL, aWiP, PureMadden, Engage8 (Mine), MaddenFL, and a couple more I can't remember.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    9 years, 3 years online.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Calm, I try to be nice and not take advantage of glitches and bad mistakes.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I don't think it will be a problem. Ive played in leagues with all middle aged men before.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm a starting TE for a high school in Central Florida, huge Jaguars, Bucs, Magic, and Sabres fan. Originally from Niagara Falls, New York but moved to Florida when I was little.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Perfectly, I've used forums before, and I've played in leagues before.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Being able to keep up to date with the league I'm joining, and possibly being able to make new friends

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Ask him to stop and if he doesn't I will message the commissioner.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    No not yet, I don't want to be in many leagues anymore (At one point I was in 8)
    With football started and school starting to soon I won't have time for more than 2 leagues.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

@
    Drifterbub - approve this (y)

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.