New Member: -Balla-

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 27, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome -Balla-,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

Name: Lance
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): L2 (XBX 360)
    Email: lcstone3@yahoo.com
    AIM:-
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Depends on work schedule for job
    Favorite Teams: Arkansas Razorbacks, Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Hawks
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: From a current OD that I'm in called Any Given Sunday. We just moved over to this website

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, Ncaa and Madden. I've played in online leagues since the days where everybody used League Daddy to keep up with stats.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Played Video Games all my life. Had xbx live for 6 or 7 years now. That's how I got my sweet xbx handle. lol

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a sim player. Can't stand cheese balls

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I don't think there will be any problems at all. I'm a very mature person. I just recently graduated from college. I played college football D2 and D3 for 4 years so I have a very well background in being mature, disciplined, and doing the right things.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Like I previously said, I'm 24, recent college graduate. Played football in college, free safety. Played over-seas in Finland professionally last summer. Realized if its not NFL, its not worth it anymore. Looking to get hired in the fall at a local high school to teach and be the head DB coach. I love to work out, play video games and just chill. Sports are my life. Any sport you can think of, within reason, I like it and I play it.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I plan to be active

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Met some really cool guys that enjoy playing online video games as much as I do.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Pause the game, explain what he did wrong, encourage him to read the rules again and continue. If it happens twice, pause game, contact the commish and let him know whats going on and go from there. Never quit a game though

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Not yet, I'm here for the Any Given Saturday OD but I'm going to look around for sure

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TSO. Application approved.

4. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

Is there any leagues with any openings now for NCAA 11?? I realize most OD's are winding down but I'd love to hop in any that were available

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm not sure who has openings, but commissioners looking for members usually follow up here in search of members.

6. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

I think I can spare the 12 bucks to be a premiere member so I'll be doing that. Just curious as to what kind of wait list the good leagues have?

7. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    That's undetermined at this time.

We just underwent a pretty massive reorganization, where many of the leagues drafted from a pool of applicants.

That said, the $12 gets you access to the chat box, which is a good way to get to know the established members of the site.

8. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

Alright, thanks for helping me out and being patient. I just read the thread about the guy complaining over 38 bucks, lol. I dont wanna be that guy

9. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    There is more to that story. I hate the fact that it gives such a poor impression to new members, but it is what it is.

Once you get your feet wet here, you'll see why most people feel that the $12 is a deal.:)

• Like Like x 1