new member -bamaboiking

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Bamaboiking, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

new member -bamaboiking

Name: Jerome Johnson
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX):bamaboiking(ps3)
    Email:mobtowngs@yahoo.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability: anyday after 6pm if i dont have baby or wife aggro
    Favorite NCAA Team: Auburn(and i will root for bama sometimes)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:i started reading about it on maddenmania forums and read summarys.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    yes it was back in 2007 on the 360 in 08..cant remember the name it crumbled anyway.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? i been playing since i was young on the sega, been playing only since 2003

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    im very much sim, as i get into my games talking to my players like they are real during games(yeah weirdo) and offline dynasty
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? similar as i work alot and the job in the army and new baby kinda restrict time alot so atleast there are people in the same boat willing to work with me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes, and no questions

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you. normally league are locked out about this time each year so i miss out and just end up rwading the summaries. I would like one where i can play an east coast team sec or big east or any mid major. UTEP!

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Heya Bama. If you get the seal of approval, check out the OFFL-East. Still room there in the SEC and Big East.

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

had to edit, im exclusive to ps3 now

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Check out the new PS league we just started up, PS: TBD. Chimmy will be your commish.

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Welcome to TF: The Dream. If it hasn't been changed from TF: TBD...the league structure and description is right there. Good Luck this season