New Member: BAMAJD

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by BAMAJD, Jul 1, 2010.

BAMAJD Killuminati

Jul 1, 2010
    New Member: BAMAJD

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): 360:BAMAJD
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability:Weeknights, all weekend
    Favorite Teams:Alabama, Boston Celtics, Dallas Cowboys
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I was a commishoner of an OD on NCAA09. I also was in an Online Franchise in Madden10.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

12 years. 3 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Sim player. I love to run the ball a lot. I prefer a Pro-Style or multiple offense but I can use th spread as well. I prefer the 3-4 defensive scheme.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I am fine with the age difference, it dosn't bother me at all. I have been a member in forums where I have been one of the youngest persons.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes. I do not have any concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I have always played video games, since I was 4 years old. I look forward to every Fall Saturday. Every Alabama home game I am there on the Quad, wether I am going to the game or not.. I am in High School right now. Going into my Junior year. I love football & basketball. I follow the NBA, NFL & NCAA very closely. I love music. My favorite is '90s rap. I make good grades. After High School I plan on going into nursing. I love The University of Alabama, every time I step on campus it just feels right.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I plan to be very active. I am very active on Operation Sports.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I hope to be in some great leagues where I can play with sim players like myself & people who just love the game.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I tell him that you are not expose to do that & if he comtinues then I would contact the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I am here from the R3AL M3N OF G3NIUS OD from Operation Sports. We moved to here.
  2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    Welcome!!! We got a lot of Cowboys Fans here @TF!!
  3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Application Approved. Welcome to TF John-David. I am sure the Bama atmosphere is crazy, I want to check it out one of these days.

BAMAJD Killuminati

Jul 1, 2010
    Thanks guys.